Please upgrade your browser.
Join CLT for our annual fall celebration—a family fun event to celebrate the conservation of our natural spaces through an array of outdoor activities, live music and BBQ on the Broad River!
Experience the natural and scenic beauty of two beautiful properties along the Broad River, right across from the Harbison State Forest. Outdoor activities include:
• Paddle on the Broad w/ RiverRunner Outfitters (or BYO-Kayak/Canoe!)
• Nature Hike w/ Naturalist John Cely
• Fall Foraging Walk w/ Permaculturalist Matt Kip & Emily McCravy
• Fly Casting + Fly Tying Demos w/ Saluda River Trout Unlimited
• Gravel Ride w/ Midlands SORBA (BYO-Bike + helmet!)
• Palmetto Gun Dogs – Retriever Demos
• Kids Village with interactive programs, wildlife education, field games + fun!
Enjoy a BBQ lunch with all the fixins by Hometeam BBQ! Lunch served at 12:30 p.m.
Live Americana & Folk Music by the Weevil Empire!
Adult Tickets (18 & up): $25
Junior Tickets (ages 6 - 17): $12
Kids 5 and under are FREE!
EARLY BIRD TICKETS: Register by Oct. 21 and you'll be entered to win a raffle prize from F2T Productions, Half-Moon Outfitters or Mast General Store!
This year's event is made possible with the generous support of our sponsors:
BBQ lunch donated in part by Hometeam BBQ.
Thank you to our Early Bird Raffle Sponsors!
F2T Productions, HalfMoon Outfitters, Mast General Store
To learn more about volunteer and sponsorship opportunities, contact Erin Eisele at firstname.lastname@example.org